Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!...even at 364 miles apart...

Ok my plan for this blog was to start with mine and Kade's "story"...ya know, all the cute high school love stuff.  How we met, first date, first kiss, all of that.  But before that, of course I have to write about Valentine's Day!  Every girl's favorite holiday, right?  Ok, maybe just every engaged girl's favorite holiday.  Lucky me! :)  Anywho...so I come storming into my apartment this morning after taking my humanities test that was way harder than necessary, venting to Kassidy, my sister, on the phone along the way.  I kick off my shoes at the door and headed upstairs.  When I walked into my bedroom, my mouth dropped, along with my backpack and my keys, to the floor.  "Oh my gosh, i'm gonna cry!" I interrupted whatever it was that Kassidy was telling me.  "What's wrong?!", she was all concerned.  My room was covered in paper hearts and there was  dozen roses on my desk! I really hadn't been expecting anything from him because we'd decided we would celebrate V-day when I went up north this weekend.  You haven't even heard the cutest part yet! Writen on each of the little hearts was a part of a texting conversation that we had in HIGH SCHOOL!!! Can you believe he still had it?! It was a WAY cute conversation that we had way back when! I just cried as I read through it...I just miss him so much! Isn't he the best?!
I love you babe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment