Monday, March 7, 2011

Feels like summer!

Every weekend we get to spend together, Kade says "This has been the best weekend of my life!" I usually respond "That's what you said last weekend babe!" He just makes me laugh! It's true tho, every time we get to spend the weekend together, we just love each other even more and have even more fun than we did the weekend before!  This last weekend was the ipidemy of that! I don't think we could have jammed one more fun thing into this three day weekend, we had an absolute BLAST!
He was supposed to come down to St. George on friday afternoon, but decided to surprise me and come a day early...well...attempt to surprise me.  I'm such a brat. I should have just went along with it but when I called him, I could hear the windshield wipers in the background and the noise of the freeway.  "Where are you? What are you doing?" I drilled him.  He's not a very good liar, "um...I'm just drivin." "Where to?" "uh..just to the gas station real quick" "What for?" "just to buy some milk for my mom." "Oh really?" At this point it was like ten at night and I totally didn't believe him. "I want to talk to the clerk at the gas station." ok I know, I was being a brat and making it so hard for him.  I should have just let him surprise me, but it was really entertaining for me to listen to him try to come up with an answer for everything I asked him.  The best was when I asked him if he was ready to read scriptures, and asked him to start.  "Ok we're in section 12, you go first, babe."  haha i'm so clever.  He starts, "Revelation given to Joseph Smith Jr. the prophet....ok your turn." HAHA! what a cutie :)
Anyways, so after driving through crazy storms, he finally arrives at 1 in the morning! I loved having him there early.  The more snugglin time with my man, the better! The next morning, I had a few hours of work I had to do, then we took Easton, my pretend little brother, horseback riding.  Then we went to dinner with my Aunt Louise at Paula's Mexican Restaurant.  Delicious! I highly recommend it.  After dinner, we went to see Tangled at the dollar theatre! Two dollar tickets equals four dollar date night! Greatest thing ever! Not to mention the movie was ADORABLE!! My new favorite, for sure!
Saturday we slept in, and then I made him a big, beautiful breakfast.  Cinnamon rolls, cheesy eggs, bacon, orange juice, grapes... MMMM!
After breakfast, we went skeet shootin with my roommate Vayla and her boyfriend, Chad. It was a riot.  So much fun! Vay and I did pretty dang good! Girl power baby! Oh, and I guess the guys did pretty good too. They're so manly :)
After shootin, we met my Aunt Krystal and Uncle Ben and their adorable daughters who happened to be in town.  We went for a nice little adventure up to Dixie Rock. 
Then, we met up with Vay and Chad again and some other friends for some sand volleyball, in which I dominated.  Go hound dogs!
After v-ballin it up, we went back to Ben and Krystal's hotel for some swimmin and hottubbin and pizza!
By the end of the night, we were exhausted! We came home and just crashed...aka: fell asleep in each other's arms...yet another addition to our excellently fabulous weekend! I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment